How music affects our day to day.

Music in our daily life ....
 This work we have done the whole class, with our different opinions and talking about how music affects our day to day.
Music helps us in many ways:
Classical music to study, also for the emarazadas.
Music for everything
Music for sports
Music to encourage us when we are sad.
Music for everything
This work has been fun.
My opinion about music in our life is that music is essential for me.
For everything I listen to music, I study with music, I do homework with music, when I'm sad I listen to music.My favorite type of music is rap and classical music because it relaxes me and makes me feel good listening to it
Resultado de imagen de musica clasicaResultado de imagen de foto embarazada con musica


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

RADIO SHOW

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGE