UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGE

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGE

These three songs are different but with the same objective, it is the song of the UEFA campions league.
My opinion about these three different songs is not very attractive to me, but because I'm not used to watching football and I do not like this anthem
The first song is sadder, calmer.
It is played with an orchestra and several people in the background singing in chorus
the three songs are similar. But the other two are more cheerful, I do not find much difference in the second and third but they have more speed.
The song that I like the most, is the second one, because I think there are more songs from people singing than from the orchestra.
But this and the third are very similar.



Resultado de imagen de UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

RADIO SHOW